These are follow-up webinars to the official launch of the WHO/UNICEF infodemic insights manual, designed for those incorporating infodemic management into their work, to explore advanced topics discussed in the manual.
These webinars will feature academics, civil society and public health partners, and public health authorities. The webinars will be recorded and made available for those that may not be able to join.
9:00 Geneva I 3:00 New York I 12:30 New Delhi I 15:00 Manila
Topics will include: ethical considerations, digital SBC interventions, social listening taxonomy development, integration of infodemic insights into health systems.
- Terri Senft, Macquarie University, Australia
- Rizky Syafitri, UNICEF Indonesia
- Becky White, WHO
- Elisabeth Wilhelm, Brown University, USA
- Surani Abeyesekera, UNICEF
- Tina Purnat, WHO
14:00 Geneva I 08:00 New York I 17:30 New Delhi I 20:00 Manila
Topics will include: equity considerations in infodemic insights development, building and leveraging partnerships, essential skills that an infodemic manager should have, advanced analytical approaches.
- Alhassan P Ibrahim, WHO
- Silvia Sommariva, UNICEF
- Chris Voegeli, US CDC
- Stefan Mandic-Rajcevic, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Elodie Ho, Africa Infodemic Response Alliance (AIRA) Coordinator, WHO